Recent Why SERVPRO Posts
SERVPRO of Joliet is an Esporta Certified Operator
SERVPRO of Joliet is an Esporta certified operator.
We are capable of restoring over 90% of the soft contents in a house, and over 85% of the soft contents what were previously considered non-restorable when using the traditional cleaning methods.
Types of damage and contamination we can restore:
- Category 1,2,and 3 water damage
- Heavy smoke and soot
- Bio waste contaminated goods.
Third party independent laboratory testing has verified that the Esporta Wash System restores contaminated items to food grade clean by removing 99% of both organic and inorganic contaminants.
By utilizing the Esporta Wash System we provide you with a simpler and faster claim settlement process, as well as restoring your soft goods with sentimental value.
SERVPRO of Joliet prides itself on having advanced technology to ease the claims process for both the insured and the insurance company.
What to Do After A Fire
What You Can Do Until Help Arrives
Should a fire occur in your home or business, here are some helpful tips you can use to help limit the damage until SERVPRO of Joliet arrives:
- Limit movement of people in the structure to prevent soot particles from being embedded into upholstery and carpets.
- Place dry, colorfast towels on carpeted traffic areas to prevent more soiling.
- Wipe soot from chrome trim, then protect with a light coating of lubricant.
- Do not attempt to wash any walls or painted surfaces without first contacting SERVPRO of Joliet
- Do not attempt to shampoo carpet or upholstered furniture without first consulting with a SERVPRO of Joliet professional.
- Do not attempt to clean any electrical equipment or appliances that may have been close to fire or water without consulting a repair service.
Be Ready in 2019
Each new year brings new beginnings , new opportunities and unfortunately new disasters. The time to prepare for a disaster is now. Make a resolution that helps protect you or your business and allows us to make any disaster “Like it never even happened. Unexpected disasters like tornadoes, river floods, flash floods and even water main breaks can disrupt your life without warning. There are many ways to get involved especially before a disaster happens. Get involved as a community and participate in programs and activities to make your families, your homes and your businesses safer. The formula for making a safer homeland consists of volunteers, a trained and informed public, and a SERVPRO that is there for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and that is SERVPRO of Joliet, call 815-436-5735.
How To Choose the Right Restoration Company
Disasters are devastating. Whether caused by fire or water, whether big or small, they can turn your world upside down in a matter of minutes. Even the strongest of us can feel helpless, not knowing where to turn to get the best help possible; but fortunately for you, SERVPRO of Joliet is nearby and is ready to help 24/7.
But why SERVPRO? After all, there are other companies who make the same claims. Consider this: if you have to undergo surgery due to a dangerous and life-threatening condition, wouldn’t you insist on having a surgeon the best surgeon possible with extensive training, years of experience, and a sterling reputation to get you back to good health? Well, your property is probably the biggest investment you’ll make in your lifetime, so it’s also very important to have a company with the knowledge, experience and reputation you can trust to return your property to its preloss condition or better. We offer a full line of construction and rebuild services so we are able to handle your disaster from beginning to end and make it "Like it never even happened."
Three of the Best Reasons to Use SERVPRO of Joliet, Illinois:
- Training – We never stop learning and honing our skills. We’re trained to IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) high standards in fire and water cleanup and restoration, biohazard and mold remediation, carpet and upholstery cleaning, and other cleaning and restoration courses. Additionally, our industry professionals regularly attend SERVPRO continuing education classes.
- Equipment – We use the professional equipment needed to completely clean and remove the effects of water, mold, soot, smoke, odor and more. During the past few years, there’s been a rapid advancement in the technology and techniques used in the restoration industry. These advancements allow SERVPRO of Joliet to restore your property quickly, reliably, and more effectively.
- Experience – SERVPRO is very reputable. They started over 50 years ago and currently have over 1,700 franchises nationwide. Your very own SERVPRO of Joliet is proud to have been in business for itself for 13 years! The extensive knowledge we’ve gained during that time makes us the go-to-disaster restoration company to call. Our experience will enhance your experience with us!
We sincerely hope that you’ll never be in a situation where you need to call a restoration company, however if you are; give us a call and we’ll make it as easy as possible for you. Call 815-436-5735.
SERVPRO of Joliet - Faster to Any Disaster
Commercial Water Job
SERVPRO of Joliet provides 24-hour fire and water damage restoration service in Joliet, Crest Hill and Romeoville.
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of Joliet provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays.
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of Joliet arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – 815-436-5735