Advanced Technology and Techniques
SERVPRO of Joliet is an Esporta certified operator.
We are capable of restoring over 90% of the soft contents in a house, and over 85% of the soft contents what were previously considered non-restorable when using the traditional cleaning methods.
Types of damage and contamination we can restore:
- Category 1,2,and 3 water damage
- Heavy smoke and soot
- Bio waste contaminated goods.
Third party independent laboratory testing has verified that the Esporta Wash System restores contaminated items to food grade clean by removing 99% of both organic and inorganic contaminants.
By utilizing the Esporta Wash System we provide you with a simpler and faster claim settlement process, as well as restoring your soft goods with sentimental value.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.