Hire the Best for Commercial Fire Damage
A commercial property and business can be eliminated within minutes of a fire breaking out. The cleanup is often a big mess and very stressful for the business owners. During this time, it is crucial that the Alsip commercial fire damage cleanup is done correctly and fast to insure further damage is not done.
Enlist the Help of Professionals
The professionals with the knowledge to get your business cleaned up quickly and efficiently are those at SERVPRO. SERVPRO understands that when your business has a fire, you are no longer making money and your staff is no longer getting paid. You will want your business operating again in the shortest amount of time possible. This is why you need to hire a company that can clean up, work with your insurance company, and make the process as smooth as possible.
As soon as SERVPRO professionals are given permission, they will start the cleanup process, which will include:
• A thorough assessment of the damage
• Determine what can be salvaged and what must be removed. Items that can be restored will be sent to an off-site storage
• Clean up all damage, including that from water, soot, and smoke
• Eliminate all leftover odors from the fire. Smoke can travel in cracks and crevices and the professionals at SERVPRO will investigate to find them and get your business back in order.
• Provide and thorough cleaning and inspection to make sure that your business is back to normal.
Things to Know about Commercial Fire Damage
Alsip commercial fire damage involves soot, smoke, and water damage. If not cleaned properly, it can cause many issues, including etched glass, tarnished metals, and untreatable odors in the wood. SERVPRO professionals have the correct training and equipment to clean up after a commercial fire so that your business can be back up and running quickly. From carpets and electronics to flooring and walls, the professionals will be sure that everything is cleaned up correctly so it does not cause further damage. Mold is a very common occurrence from leftover water.
With the use of heavy duty equipment, including industrial fans and large dehumidifiers, our SERVPRO technicians will get everything dried out to prevent this secondary damage from mold and other harmful contaminants.