For Mold Removal Call SERVPRO of Joliet
When there's a water damage, mold can quickly become a problem in your home or business. SERVPRO of Joliet professionals have the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment to handle your mold problem. The following steps illustrate a "typical mold removal process.
- Inspection and damage assessment - your property will be inspected with technology designed to detect mold and hidden water sources.
- Mold containment - Containment procedures will be placed to prevent the spread of mold and isolate the contaminated area with physical barriers and negative air pressure.
- Air filtration - Specialized filtration equipment such as air scrubbers and HEPA vacuums capture mold spores out of the air.
- Removing mold and Mold infested materials - Antifungal and antimicrobial treatments will be used to eliminate mold colonies and prevent new ones from forming.
- Cleaning contents and belongings - A variety of cleaning techniques are used to clean and sanitize your belongings and deodorization may be needed to remove odors.
- Restoration - Depending on the level of mold damage; drywall, subfloors, and other building materials may have to be removed and replaced.
To assure your mold problem will be resolved the best way possible, Call SERVPRO of Joliet at 815-436-5735.